Instructor of Record
- Spring 2013: Causal Reasoning
- Fall 2012: Principles of Scientific Reasoning
- Spring 2011: Magic, Medicine and Science.
- Fall 2010: Introduction to the Philosophy of Science.
- “Teaching Domain-General Skills Throughout the Undergraduate Curriculum.” Teaching Times, October 2011.
- Invited workshop presenter, “Testing and Grading.” University of Pittsburgh New Teaching Assistant Orientation. Spring 2014.
- Four-time invited workshop presenter, “Getting Started in the Classroom.” University of Pittsburgh New Teaching Assistant Orientation. Fall 2011, Spring 2012, Fall 2012, and Spring 2013.
- Invited roundtable participant, “Teaching Philosophies in Action.” University of Pittsburgh Grad Expo. April 2012.
- Introduction to Philosophy (Survey)
- Introduction to Philosophy (Thematic: “The Good Life”)
- Introduction to Biomedical Ethics
- Introduction to Philosophy of Science
- Evidence and Scientific Method (graduate or advanced undergraduate)
- How to Read Philosophy
- Introduction to Analyzing and Evaluating Arguments
- Three Ways to Clarify Your Writing